Re: wiring

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:32:55 EDT
Hi,

I haven't been following this subject very closely, but there is a company in
Illinois called British Wiring that specializes in wiring harnesses for our
cars.  If you need more info, I can probably dig it up for you.

Scott Helms

In a message dated 5/18/99 9:57:16 AM EST, Stephen.Stierman@huntington.com