Re: Does anyone have a 1961 +4 DHC out there ?

To: harald.sakshaug@datapower.no (Harald Sakshaug)
Subject: Re: Does anyone have a 1961 +4 DHC out there ?
From: jimgcusavecom@webtv.net (Jim G)
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:59:38 -0400 (EDT)
HArold, Go for it, I've done more than a dozen ground up restorations
and am presently completing a '64 + 4 roadster, starting with a new
chassis, and it's the most accessible and easiest car I've ever done.
It's as easy as a model "T" Ford.

We do our own woodwork in house. I replace the door jams with
rectangular 2 inch steel tubing and built new aluminum doors that go
straight back and are 40 inches long at the sill. they also include
windows.

Put it on jack stands and you can disassemble it without getting under
it.

Jim
Moonmist Restorations