Does anyone have a 1961 +4 DHC out there ?

Subject: Does anyone have a 1961 +4 DHC out there ?
From: Harald Sakshaug <harald.sakshaug@datapower.no>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:26:59 +0200
I just might buy one to restore, and would really like to know anyone
with a similar car.
Just for questions about the car during restoration/assembly......

I guess not everyone would like to get tons of email about all the tiny
bits and pieces concerning their car, but if a owner of a
'61 +4 DHC or similar could spare me a few minutes every now and then, I
would appreciate it.

(I have restored a few cars from ground up, but no Morgan yet. I'd guess
the Morgan is a different cup of tea compared to other more conventional
designed cars of it's time. And since the wooden frame needs rebuilding,
there is bound to be some questions...)

Best Regards,