Re: No Charge!

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No Charge!
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:08:13 -0400
Does any one have any experience with the Voltage regulator? I am not
getting a charge back to the battery. I have had the generator checked and
it's ok. I believe the wires between the generator and the regulator box are
ok (although I haven't checked them). What usually goes south on a Voltage
regulator and how can I check that it is working ok? The contacts look
clean, indeed the inside of the box looks brand new!
Any ideas?

Jeff
PS: I don't have a volt meter only a test lamp.