Re: Hello out there..

To: "J.D. Welch" <jdwelch@datawing.com>
Subject: Re: Hello out there..
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:58:47 -0600
Hey J.D.,

I stand by my previous statement that the mid-sixties Plus 4 is the most
forgiving (relatively) high performance sports car ever created. The TR4
engine is nearly bullet proof. Keep some oil and gas in it and it will
take you anywhere... The electrics ain't the greatest but are fairly
easy to understand. Wrench some loose nuts and bolts once in a while...

Most of the tinkering Morganists (at least Plus 4 owners) do is for
their own amusement and to get themselves out of the house whilst the
missus watches her "stories."

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Tiger, '66 Plus 4, '67 Alpine SV