Re: Hello out there..

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Subject: Re: Hello out there..
From: Phil Fisher <pcfisher@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 21:34:31 +0100
> ...and I'm stuck in my office at 47th and Broadway in NYC, worrying
> about deadlines too. CB again

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Here I am in Liverpool, doing a two-week stint at a local container
terminal many miles from San Francisco and the 4/4 and the Plus 8 beckoning
in the garage.

But........I had the fortune of being in the right location on the right
Sunday to join the Lancs and Lakes Center's opening run, being a passenger
in three separate 3-wheelers!  A very nice just restored early family four
with JAP engine, a '34 SS with a JAP engine and an extremely nicely
prepared (and very fast) '34 SS with the Matchless engine.

It was a short (by 4-wheel standards) run, only about 40 miles, but
traversed primarily narrow traditional English country lanes.  The absolute
perfect venue for an afternoon of ear to ear grins!  The company of 8
three-wheelers and 6 4-wheelers (including one of the new long-door Plus
8's) was all that any Morgan owner could ever ask for.

Pity I have to go back down to the docks tomorrow and go to work!

Phil Fisher
1970 4/4 4-seater
1992 Plus 8