Re: Fibreglass sill covers

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fibreglass sill covers
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:04:48 -0400
A while ago someone had dropped me an e-mail about fibre-glass covers for
the interior sills of his Morgan. These were advertised in Miscellany I
believe. Manufactured by Black Phey Ltd. In England by Vic Champners.
Any way the question is, how long are they? I am looking for something that
will go from the most forward locating block for my backrest, to the bottom
of the hinge post on the door.
Does anyone have these fitted, and if so from where to where do they fit?

Regards,

Jeff