Re: events

To: "Harry Granito" <hgranito@umich.edu>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: events
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:31:36 -0400
At 08:22 AM 5/24/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, I must agree about the lack of club news on this Listserv..

>I'm now ready to start to find the Ohio MOG. Any of you out there?

Harry,

Since you asked....

OhMog 1999 Event Schedule

The Ohio Morgan Owner Group, OhMog will do the following this summer:

Summer Event:        June 27, Mid-Ohio Sprint Vintage GP Weekend,  OhMog
Picnic, Lexington, Ohio

OhMog #16:           October 22, 23, 24 Granville, OH.
The 16th  annual Ohio Morgan Weekend.  This year in beautiful Granville, OH.
A weekend full of activities including a scenic tour of the area and an
awards banquet.  Specific activities are being established, and we know
we'll have a great event.

OhMog dues are $25.00 per year (Jan-Dec) which supports these activities as
well as an excellent  quarterly newsletter.

If you'd like more information about our group please contact

Ken Long
OhMog at
Slong93404@aol.com

Submitted by:
Gary Kneisley, OhMog publicity committee
kneisley@ohio.net