One last time (I hope) - 1964 Morgan +4, 4 seater for sale in NJ

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: One last time (I hope) - 1964 Morgan +4, 4 seater for sale in NJ
From: Zzzenster@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:20:17 EDT
1964 Burgundy Morgan Plus 4, 4 seater (chassis 5565) - Triumph TR4 engine,
excellent mechanical condition, newly rebuilt carbs, totally flushed and
replaced all fluid systems and hoses, new sparks, new battery, everything
mechanical checked over in last 6 months. Speedometer shows just over 15,000
miles but I can't honestly say if or how many times it might have turned.
Full size Brooklands steering wheel.

Had it out on country roads a few times out here, it drives incredibly solid,
even up around let's just say 55 mph plus.

Black leather interior with full weather gear and spare, the bucket seats are
from a same period Austin Healey. Paint a little crackled but very
"presentable" and very , very little rust anywhere.

An excellent ride, overall terrific shape, I just don't have the time to play
that I had hoped, or to give it the care it deserves. I am definitely more
motivated than I had been, and would be happy to simply get back the $16,000
I have put into it, so if you know anyone, please pass it around.

To see photos, web site address is http://www.blast.net/concrete/mogpix.html
or if on AOL click here:
<A HREF="http://www.blast.net/concrete/mogpix.html";>Walter O'Brien's Morgan
Pix Page
</A>

Thanks very much, sorry for the intrusion...

Walter O'Brien
Whitehouse Station, NJ
908-534-5488

email: zzzenster@aol.com