RE: Tool Kit/Tires

To: "Linda & Nelson Warner" <nrwarner@pop.snet.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tool Kit/Tires
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 20:31:03 -0400
The tool kit you speak of must have been factory supplied, because the
article I read that mentioned the tool kit was written about an English RHD
car by a British Auto Tester - clearly Fergus couldn't have been
responsible.

I am incidently, still in need of four or five  5.25x16 tires for my Morgan.
If anyone has any part worns or knows of the whereabouts of such, please let
me know.
I have checked with Coker, Universal, British wheel, Vintage tire and others
and Avons, Dunlops and Michelins are scarce - although I refuse to believe
there are none in the country - America is a Damm big Place !!!!
Any Thoughts?

Jeff