Re: Closing out British Car Week

To: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sk.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Closing out British Car Week
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 23:51:36 -0400
Today I took a drive to the South Shore of Mass from the Metro West side of
Boston and saw, along with the minivan horde and lots of Harleys, a Model A
Ford roadster and a Model A pickup, one MGA in robin's egg blue and a blue
TR-6. It was a perfect day for a Morgan.  Low 80's inland and high 60's at
the coast.

Regards to all.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4 6676

At 04:44 PM 5/30/99 -0500, M.E. & E.A. Driver wrote:
>Steve!
>
>Don't feel to bad about not seeing any lbc or LBCs.....we're in the same
boat!
>Margaret and I went for chips in Prince Albert via Wakaw and returned to
>Saskatoon via Duck Lake a distance of 310kms over the last eight hours.
On the
>way out one Vet-stingray, on the way back another Vet, 450SL and two
300TDs and
>wall to wall mini-vans...but no LBCs.  Highlights were pleasant chat in
Rotary
>Park Prince Albert with a couple visiting Canada from Perth,
Australia...doing
>Canada by train and car, and .... approximately 70 species of birds
(highlight
>of these a Northern Goshawk, and a Sora rail calling from a roadside
pond), one
>northern garter snake, two species of frog, and four species of butterfly (a
>nice Yellow tiger swallowtail).  In Prince Albert took Dr. Greenwood's
kids and
>their friend for a lengthy spin through the old part of the city...they
were all
>eyes and full of laughter....such a funny and noisy little red car!
>
> As to the LBCs, I can only think of Connie Francis singing "Where the
Boys are"