Closing out British Car Week

To: Steve Goldman <Gold1434@aol.com>
Subject: Closing out British Car Week
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 16:44:44 -0500
Steve!

Don't feel to bad about not seeing any lbc or LBCs.....we're in the same boat!
Margaret and I went for chips in Prince Albert via Wakaw and returned to
Saskatoon via Duck Lake a distance of 310kms over the last eight hours.  On the
way out one Vet-stingray, on the way back another Vet, 450SL and two 300TDs and
wall to wall mini-vans...but no LBCs.  Highlights were pleasant chat in Rotary
Park Prince Albert with a couple visiting Canada from Perth, Australia...doing
Canada by train and car, and .... approximately 70 species of birds (highlight
of these a Northern Goshawk, and a Sora rail calling from a roadside pond), one
northern garter snake, two species of frog, and four species of butterfly (a
nice Yellow tiger swallowtail).  In Prince Albert took Dr. Greenwood's kids and
their friend for a lengthy spin through the old part of the city...they were all
eyes and full of laughter....such a funny and noisy little red car!

 As to the LBCs, I can only think of Connie Francis singing "Where the Boys are"
but revisiting it with the appropriate lyrics!

Cheers

Ed
'89  4/4
Saskatoon

PS.  Steve, you'll need a map of Saskatchewan to figure out our route!