Morgan Movie in NYC

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Movie in NYC
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:57:31 -0400
Hello folks,

Some movie people are looking to hire a cream-colored Morgan
with alloy wheels for a one-day shoot in New York City.
If you have one, of know of a person with such a machine, let
me know and I'll put you in touch.

I received a phone call from Rex Piano who is now filming in
Utah with an '86 cream Morgan (must be a +8 with those alloy
wheels).  He wants to get some footage of a identical/similar
Mog in New York City.  So far I've come up pretty empty-handed.
Most of the cream Morgans I know have brown or burgundy wings.

The phone conversation was short so I do not know:
1. The date(s) planned.
2. The money (heck, I'd do it for free if my car weren't yellow).
3. The name of the studio or film (as far as I know it's not
   "War of the Roses II").
4. How reputable Rex is (although he definitely called from a
   studio - I could tell from the background noises).

I'll get more particulars if we can find a willing creamer.

It's like, you know...

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA

PS:  If it were me I'd drive the Morgan from Utah to
     New York and enjoy the trip. Must be too costly.