More about Morgan Movie in NYC

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: More about Morgan Movie in NYC
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:28:07 -0400
Hello folks,

By popular demand I have some additional info about
the movie.

The working title is "Temptation" starring Kiefer
Sutherland.  Rex says that will probably be the
final title.  My guess is that it's about a Buick
owner who is tempted to buy a Morgan.

The film is pretty much in the can, but they just
need a few NYC shots at night with top and side-
curtains up.  They want the owner to do the driving
and you don't need to look like Sutherland with
all that canvas in place, although a paste-on
moustache would be a nice touch.

Since the filming will be at night maybe an ivory-
colored car would do in place of cream.  Do we
have any ivory Mogs out there?

Rex claims to have budgeted $400-500 for the one
day.  (No, I don't know why he mentioned a range.
If I had a cream or ivory car I'd tell him I need
$500.)

He's looking to move on this right away, say June
9th, 10th or 11th, or possibly the week after.

Feel free to get in touch with Rex Piano directly
at 323-512-8750 if you think you have something
even close to what he's looking for.

Regards,

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ