Re: More about Morgan Movie in NYC

To: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Subject: Re: More about Morgan Movie in NYC
From: John Bigler <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 00:51:09 -0400
Hi, everybody.

My cream colored '59 Plus 4 is hopelessly disassembled and somewhat
incomplete...  I'm not a contender for the $500.  But, if any of you
wants to be a movie star and your 4/4 or Plus 4 has wire wheels, I can,
perhaps, improve your chances.  I recently acquired a set of 4 knock-off
alloy wheels that are almost perfect imitations of Plus 8 wheels...

John Bigler
'48 4/4 Series I
'57 4/4 Series II
and projects