Re: Fw: (Victor) Farmington car show

To: wms <wms@vaxxine.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: (Victor) Farmington car show
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 18:11:40 -0400
wms wrote:

>   Had trouble getting this one off .>
> The storm set off a whole lot of problems yesterday .
>
> >     Anyone going to Farmington,New york to the Sports car and
> > Vintage Auto Festival ?
> >        It's going to be a great weekend . I'm starting out for there and if
>I haven't made too many mistakes will have  # 5112 out complete for the first
>time . I would like to meet any of you there . Look for the White 1962 Plus 4
> 2 place     plated   MOG GN.     Please say hello .
> >        Got the privilege of taking a new bride to the church to be
> married on Sat . night so will have to get MOG GN  cleaned up for sure .
>We've been eating bugs for the last few trips out along the lake .
> >         Glenn Nigh

Hello Glenn and other Morganeers:
I speak for both the Western NY MG Car Club who sponsors the event and
for the Western NY Morgan Owners Group who regularly attends the event,
and as one of the Chief Judges:

We welcome all Morgans and Morgan Owners to the event this coming
Sunday. We have more than 85 classes of cars, qand of course, a Morgan
class and usually (given a sunny day---as is predicted) have more than
1000 cars on the field. I'd love to say they're all British but that
wouldn't be the case. We like to think that we have something for
everyone. There is also a car corral and a flea market. I recommend that
you plan on arriving by 10AM, as traffic congestion gets high after
that. The field is closed for cars to be judged at 12:00 noon.

Thanks for planning to come and for mentioning the show to other
Morganeers.

Best Wishes for a safe trip
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net