RE: Leaking Carburettor Floats

To: "'Jeff Webster'" <carfindr@tiac.net>,
Subject: RE: Leaking Carburettor Floats
From: George Gerth <ggerth@west.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:17:32 -0700
Great question.  I would be concerned that a soldered float would be
heavier than original and therefore float lower and allow more fuel into
the bowl so the level of fuel would be higher so the jet would be flooded
and the motor run rich.  Now can you raise the jet enough to compensate?
 Lets hear from those knowledgeble on the list...

George Gerth
63 +4
ggerth@west.net