'64 plus4

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: '64 plus4
From: daswift@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:21:27 -0500
I have a 1964 Plus4 with a TR4 engine with 2 Stromberg carbs.

I understnad that the combination of a Plus4 (4 seater) and a TR4 engine
is not the norm...that there aren't too many of them around.  Am I
correct?

It is in deplorable condition, having been left outside, unprotected and
subject to Florida weather for several years.  The wood frame is rotted,
the interior..."fagetaboutit"...the body is not so bad

I was given an estimate to restore it for $20,000-$25,000...but I am not
sure the guy knows as much as he told me he does.

If I had the money, I wouldn't be sending this email.

I want to sell it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The car is in West Palm Beach Florida

Thanks,