RE: Dupont metal conditioner

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dupont metal conditioner
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:31:03 -0400
John,

   Yes, I guess  alcohol be a cleaner rather than a conditioner.  However,
I'll bet
They call it a conditioner because it conditions the surface by removing
oils so
The paint will stick.

I believe the DuPont metal conditioner I use is 5017.  I don't have the
bottle here
At work, and I didn't look it up on my Morgan web page.

John

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, VA                                 (757) 523-8133