Antique Auto show in Roanoke, VA

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Antique Auto show in Roanoke, VA
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:39:50 -0400
If anyone is not doing anything this Saturday, June 19th, and is going to be
in the Roanoke, Va. area, there is going to be a National Antique Automobile
Club of America Car show.  These shows usually attract over 100 of the best
Antique cars in the Eastern 1/2 of the US.

So if you are looking for something to do,  stop by the Vally View Mall
parking lot near the Roanoke airport on Sat between 10am and 2:30 pm.
The cars must be on the field by noon, and the are usually released after
the judging is complete.  This is usually some time after 3pm.

If you manage to make it, look for me with a Morgan T shirt on and probably
a Bricklin ball cap.  I should be around either my 65 Morgan in Class 25
or my dad's 57 Cushman Eagle.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org