RE: Jet-Coating

Subject: RE: Jet-Coating
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:51:10 -0700
I used JET-HOT for the exhaust manifold on my 67 +4 this past winter. The
manifold looks great and I believe my cost was about $150. They clean it of
any oils and solvents, sand blast away all the rust and then coat both the
inside and outside. I also went with the gunmetal gray. It looks very good
and hopefully will last a long time. I didn't realize I was also helping the
heat flow. Anyway I recommend the operation.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4