RE: heat insulation

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: heat insulation
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:14:00 -0400
Arlo talks about the street rodders for learning about heat control.  He
really
Makes a good point.  I also suggest that you read the article on my Morgan
Web page: (www.team.net/www/morgan <http://www.team.net/wwww/morgan> /tech)
"Heat, Rust, & Noise in VW's
by G. Matthew Bulley"

Matthew does an excellent job of describing how to control heat, noise, etc.
If you haven't spent the time to read it, you should!!!

John

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, VA                                 (757) 523-8133