Re: Cantab Motors

To: Ross Jones <rossjones@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Cantab Motors
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:14:32 EDT
Ross -

Cantab is, as you say, a nice place to visit, and the folks there live and
breathe Morgans.  I'm looking forward to seeing the new shop next time I'm up
there.

Winston Sharples (the elder) was famous in animation and musical composition
circles from the 20's into the 1960's; much of the theme music that we have
come to associate with our favorite old shows came from his prolific pen. I
had remembered the name from old credit trailers when I was a kid and was
amazed to find another fellow with the same name when I began investigating
Morgans.

Win has a long entry in 'Who's Who in America' in his own right, in many
creative and academic endeavors. He's an interesting guy to talk to; he
focuses hard on whatever he's doing, so be sure to catch him in between heats
at the races.  He's serious 'bout them Morgans!

                                             Lannis