Re: Movin' on & smoggin'

To: krisbox@hotmail.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Movin' on & smoggin'
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:56:48 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/99 12:58:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
krisbox@hotmail.com writes:

<< No Bill, licking my boots clean is not necessary, but a shoeshine would be
 nice! The initial somewhat surly indifference contrasted sharply with the
 overweening obsequience exhibited @ the prospect of a sale to put it
 charitably. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture. >>
Kit,
No, I do not, alas this seems like some kind of mental diarrhea.  I am sure
your intolerance has merit, in your own view.  The reasoning of those who do
not agree with you is based on their knowledge of someone that they respect
or know well.  It would appear that they do not form a pro Fink group or a
pro Sharples group as much as for some strange reason you would expect to
impugn someone and that none would disagree with you.
I have no idea with whom you wish to curry favor.  Is there some way in which
we may be of service?
Anyway does any one have a good parts source for a full 105E gasket set?   I
also need the oil filler cap for an HRG valve cover (it is a bayonet type
like the fuel filler cap on a 4/4, only smaller).
Harris