Mog West 17

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mog West 17
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:15:22 -0700
Just got back from Cambria where the Northern and Southern Ca. Morgan Clubs
hold there annual meet.
We had something over 65 cars and well over 130 attendees.  There were 6
cars, I believe that drove over 1200 miles from British Columbia!
    The event was especially successful this year with a great rallyae put
on by rallymaster John Wilburn.  The conours was plesant and the slalom was
a greatr success with excellent participation both in the competition and in
the setup and teardown.  Brian Howlet got top time day in his '66 +4 with a
time of 2:02.  His also did a demo run in a new 966 Porsche and was only
able to turn 2:04 with it! And the Porsche only costs around 90 grand!
    After a long delay, The Engine Room finally has "Morgan Racing" T shirts
available again.  They have a 4 color picture of my Kingfisher Blue +4
cornoring hard on the front and the Morgan "wings" on the back in silver and
black with the words " Racing since 1910" in red underneath the wings.  If
you and interested, give us a call at 831 429 1800.

Regards, Greg Solow