Electric fan or radiator duct cooling

To: HABCTRMD@aol.com, ggerth@west.net, owner-morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Electric fan or radiator duct cooling
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 05:10:13 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

I recently installed one of the radiator "ducts" or
 scoops that Greg speaks of.

It happened to arrive on a day when I was fooling
around at the nearby race circuit which is a winding up
and down 2.5 mile track. I did the same number of laps
 before and after the installation of the scoop at the
 same exterior temperature of 96-98F and the same time
 for the laps. The car finished 12C (21.6F) cooler with
the scoop.

Though obviously it cannot help in stop and go traffic
as soon as you start moving over 55k, your temperature
 drops fast after 3 minutes.

LMG
1984 Plus 8 EFI
(non US spec)