Re: NotaMG

To: fkuzyk@cgocable.net, edherman@concentric.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NotaMG
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:16:50 EDT
You see guys.... there is a reason not to wax the car... NO one mistakes my
+4 for a kit car. Shabby, 40 year-old paint has it merits. I don't have to
wash or wax and yet I constantly get compliments on the "great shape" my car
is in.... In fact, I probably get three times as many compliments on this car
as I did on my beautiful 65 +4.

I need a new chassis and if I don't sell it first- I plan to do a "body-off,
body-on" restoration. That is, new chassis, etc- but put the shabby paint
body right back on.

Appreciate patina

Fred Sisson