Re: NotaMG

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NotaMG
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 20:04:28 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:16:50    FPS3 wrote:

You see guys.... there is a reason not to wax the car... NO one mistakes my +4
for a kit car. Shabby, 40
 year-old paint has it merits. I don't have to wash or
 wax and yet I constantly get compliments on the "great
 shape" my car is in.... In fact, I probably get three
 times as many compliments on this car as I did on my
 beautiful 65 +4.

I need a new chassis and if I don't sell it first- I
 plan to do a "body-off, body-on" restoration. That is,
 new chassis, etc- but put the shabby paint body right
 back on.

>Appreciate patina
>
>Fred Sisson

Dear Fred,

Your reasoning is flawless and has completely won me over. It also requires far
less polishing than anything
else I have heard.

Do you know of a quick way to age clear coat?

LMG
1984 Plus 8 EFI