That insulating stuff....

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: That insulating stuff....
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:59:03 EDT
Forgive me for cluttering up the netwaves with something we already done, but
my Email file-cleaner-upper is set for 30 days and I didn't save the old
messages.  I've been trying to describe to NAPA, AutoExtra, Federated, and
all those guys about the thin insulating material that you can put on your
firewall, transmission tunnel, etc to keep the heat out of the
cockpit....they can find "Dynamat" but thats dark stuff described only as a
sound deadener in the catalog.  Can someone help me one more time with the
trade name of the aluminized-looking, padded texture sort of stuff that
several people described using?  If I can get a source, I'll E-order it right
away.  If I get a name, at least I can go hunting.....Thanks!!!

                        Lannis