Brave New World....

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Brave New World....
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:43:12 EDT
Thanks to those of you who reminded me that the mylar insulation was from JC
Whitney.   I guess I'm too old not to be surprised that I can type in
"JCWHITNEY.COM", then type "HEAT INSULATION", my VISA number and address, and
3.2 minutes after I read your Email, the stuff was ordered and on its way.  A
lot different than thumbing through a flimsy old Warshansky's catalog, buying
a money order, sending in the form, and waiting for the postman to come......

              Lannis