for Joe Deluca

To: Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: for Joe Deluca
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 12:56:08 -0400
Joe. D.
    I received the copy of the "Miscellany" you sent.  Thanks.  Cliff
Baker did a great job.  It makes you want to join the Morgan Sports Car
Club, even if you don't own a Morgan.  This Mag give Morgans the kind of
attention they deserve.
    This type of Mag is very doable. Why shouldn't North American Morgan
have a periodical like this one?  The size of the sports car market in
the US alone demands such a Mag.
    As you can see this is expensive to mail.  It cost you $1.66 to mail
it to me, multiply that by 400.  And, that would be every 2 months or
so.
    I'm looking forward to working on a mag like this.
Ed.