Moss front seal

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss front seal
From: Jane & Elton Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 22:29:43 -0400
Greetings Gang from the Sunny (hot) South,

I am in the midst of a clutch etc job on the '67 Plus 4 and used one of the
sites to order a front transmission seal, but now that I have everything
else out and am looking at the tranny, I am wondering if one simply removes
the front cover and exchanges the seal/bearing or if by removing the front
cover a whole entire world of crap is likely to fall into the floor.  Can
anyone shed some light on this quandry?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Elton

Elton & Jane Wright             voice: 540-389-6573
Salem, VA, USA                  email: delicate@rev.net
1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer    1954 Morris Minor