Re: for Joe Deluca and all the clubs

To: edherman@concentric.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: for Joe Deluca and all the clubs
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:36:26 EDT
Ed,
Why not just join the MSSC?  The Texas clubs are members and TexMog is one of
the centers.  We will be glad to provide any information you require.  If you
really need to send lots of money to someone, Bill Boyles our hereditary
treasurer will be glad to join you up, then besides the Miscellany you can
receive our award winning publication the Mog Log.  This will also give you a
right to accept Bob Nogureas case of beer bets, (bet I can get to Tierra del
Fuega before you can, bet I won't have as many flats as you if we make a
lightning Alaska run, etc.).
Harris