upcoming events

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: upcoming events
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:15:16 EDT
Oct 8-10 is the VSCDA Circle City Vintage GP at Indianapolis Raceway Park,
in.... Speedway Indiana. We are trying for a big turnout of pre-war cars this
year. I know of three pre-war Morgans entered so far. If you are in the area-
come see us...

Unfortunately it is the same weekend as the MOG South fall meet.

If you live near Georgia... come to the MOG South meet. MOG South is a great
group of people. No concours, show or BS. Just a group of folks enjoying
their Morgans, good company, and good food. Contact Lance for more info..
lancekl@mindspring.com

Fred Sisson