Washing the +4

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Washing the +4
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:15:15 EDT
Gee... I guess I don't have to wash the old +4 ever again.

Guy called me- referenced by a fellow LandRover owner- said he was a Ford nut
and wanted to look at my car. Cool with me... I pointed out every thing wrong
and right about it. Well patina'd high-cowl twin-spare, 5 litre V8, OD,
limited-slip, new wires, rusty chassis, extra +8 chassis-in-waiting, 7" lucas
driving lights, cracking paint, aluminum body frame, etc...  I even took him
for a ride.
He asked me what I'd take for it if I ever decided to sell it. I told him. He
said "I'll take it."
I didn't really mean to sell it....
Now what do I do with the money?

Fred Sisson