Re: More Insurance

To: "Jim & Ann Brown" <thebrowns@pdq.net>, dougsfour@aol.com, a1tow@exis.net
Subject: Re: More Insurance
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:38:05 -0400
Jim,

Here is an example,  I just received this tonight.

----------

X-From_: morgans-owner@autox.team.net  Thu Aug 19 19:56:33 1999
From: KatHaus7@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:55:50 EDT
Subject: Answer & Question
To: morgans@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-morgans@autox.team.net

Hey Guys:

<snip>

Onto the question of insurance. The company I use has insurance they can give
me for the Morgan. I am guessing from reading responses here that it is
collectors insurance. The problem is they need documentation of my cars
value. Where the heck do I get such a bird?

Kat
67 +4 four seater

There are many out there that don't know the pit falls, or how to over come
them.  That is the whole intent of this thread.

I really appreciate your responces.  You are pretty much on the mark.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org