Re: Insurance

To: "Morgan List" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:37:54 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Hi all,

For those interested in the issue of car insurance and
 special cars, there is an excellent article in the
 Financing and Insurance section of the General Parts
 Directory at the GoMoG site. From a point of view of
 Contract Law, the article is bullet proof.

In the same section, you will find links to a number of
 insurers recommended by List members for 4 countries.
It is a fact that claim treatment, payment methods, and
 the adjustors of insurance companies vary wildly and
 much more so in a less governmentally policed area
 such as "specialty" cars. It is good idea to be
 informed of the pitfalls as almost every broker can
 find you the right policy and insurer if you ask the
 right questions.

LMG