RE: Tech Temp gauge

To: "Morgan Mail List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tech Temp gauge
From: "Gary" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:16:22 +0800
I'm a bit puzzled by this.  My 1954 +4 (TR2) has a bulb-type gauge which is
I presume filled with a fluid/gas which pressurises to move the needle.  BUT
the bulb is screwed into a hole in the back corner of the cylinder head.
Any thoughts on whether this is original?  It certainly looks fairly old.

Gary Arcus
Perth Western Australia