Re: Thoughts on cooling - again

To: morgans@autox.team.net, BradFarr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thoughts on cooling - again
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 06:10:07 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Hi,

I have installed a much higher-powered-than-standard
radiator fan for traffic situations and a radiator air
 scoop for all other. They manage the heating problem
 well.

I would also check your cooling system and water pump
 for any blockages or problems.

On your engine timing and emissions, you need an expert
 on US spec Plus 8's though with the info I do have I
 would have to guess that you are running too lean for
 your engine's setup.

Lorne
1984 Plus 8 EFI