British Marque triathlon

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Marque triathlon
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:08:59 -0400
The British Marque Triathlon III was lots of fun. Only three Morgans were
there, but the Dickson's 4/4 managed to come in 2nd over all, and they won
the rally, too. Phil Roettjer +4 and Peer Just 4/4 drove the other two
Moggies. We had some Three/Four Morgan Group members in other cars, John
Jennings in his XK140 and Barb & I took the XKE Ser III. This was a well
organized event with about 85 British cars from pre war MGs to a late model
Jaguar XJ6. The Hulls did a great job. Jiminy Peak in the Berkshires is a
fine location, too.There won't be a Triathlon IV next year, but in '01
another is planned. Maybe I'll return in the +4 (we took 2nd place in '98 so
we're glad to see the Dickson's Morgan team keep up the honors).