RE: crack-up at the historics

To: krisbox@hotmail.com, DGreimel@aol.com
Subject: RE: crack-up at the historics
From: Gerry Willburn <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:01:40 -0700
Actually, there were two of the three Plus 4 SLRs driven at Monterey.  The
red car belongs to Bill Fink and the polished aluminum car belongs to Adrian
van der Kroft.  You missed a good race.  the two ran quite close together
with Adrian finishing about a foot ahead of Bill.

On Sunday, Richard Freshman, driving the rebuilt Baby Doll IV managed to
defeat a field of Corvettes for the overall win (as Lew Spencer used to do
when the car was younger).

Gerry