Re: electric fans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electric fans
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:28:07 -0400
Many thanks to all of you who responded to my question re: electric fans.

I'll explore my options, hopefully solve my problem, and report back.

I do have one more request. Someone recently sent a message that had
something in it about a fan from J.C.Whitney (Ithink), but I didn't get to
read it all because I inadvertantly clicked the delete button..... Doh!!

Would whoever sent it, kindly resend it privately.

Thanks very much

Scott Barrie
'63 Plus Four.

p.s. There seems to be a disproportionately large number of '63 Plus Four's
out there. Do you suppose that has anything to do with Le Mans in '62?