Re: squeak, pillar lubrication

To: "BradFarr@aol.com" <BradFarr@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: squeak, pillar lubrication
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 99 17:35:24 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Brad
I've found that with the oiler it is possible to pump so much grease into
the hub that it backs up the king pin and causes all the oil to go to one
side and none to the blocked side . The only way I have found to insure both
sides are getting oil o  is to  occasionally hold the oiler open until oil
drips out both sides.

Bob Nogueira
------ REPLY, Original message follows --------