Re: was BCDW2000 - future of hobby

To: Oddcarnut@aol.com, jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: was BCDW2000 - future of hobby
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:26:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/99 21:22:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Oddcarnut writes:

<< But she'll have to fight off her younger brother who has already claimed
it and the Lotus 7 resting next to it.  At least he says I can keep the Plus
4.

 Cheers,

 Ken Payne >>

Ken, old buddy, old pal,

I can resolve this conflict pretty quickly for you.  It's just not fair for
the boy to have a Monte Carlo 850 and a Lotus 7.  So I'll come by with the
trailer (at your convenience, of course) and relocate the Lotus part of the
controversy for you, no charge at all.  Glad to do it.  Restore peace and
harmony to your house, and remove a dangerous temptation to a young,
impressionable boy.  What more could you ask?  You've got my number.....

                Lannis