Re: Welcome

To: "Bob Tescione" <mogman@rpa.net>, <hofmogtx@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 13:14:03 +0100
Hi Mamma Polmog
Welcome we think that you will enjoy your subscription.   There is a lot of
very interesting and helpful subjects get posted on here so you pick out
whichever of them that interests you & Warner.     However so far we have
not found anything which will meet you very special requirements with
regards to very large Teddy Bears and of course their offspring.   "Warner
always has been very understanding" !   Remember if you post something on it
everyone knows what you are up to.   Plain brown paper envelopes do not
apply here.   Best wishes to you both   Ken & Janet       PS   Any news
about the book yet?