Welcome

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Welcome
From: KatHaus7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 16:58:04 EDT
Hi Kathi,
Welcome to the Morgan list. I am another woman lister, and I too am very new
here. The list is a wonderful place for technical questions, not so technical
questions, advice and support from fellow owners. I do mean fellow literally.
As far as I can tell there are not many women, but you won't find snobbery
here. I have asked lots of questions, while they are important to me, they
may seem trivial to these guys, but they are always quick to respond with
good advice. I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to working on my car, and
these listers have literally walked me through the things I have asked. I am
so excited about the few things that I have learned to do since becoming a
member of this list.

So welcome, and I hope you enjoy this list as much as I do.

Kat Thompson
67 +4 Four Seater