Re: Web Based British Car Autojumble Just Opened

To: "Mike's Hotmail" <mikebrinker@hotmail.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Web Based British Car Autojumble Just Opened
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:59:20 -0400
Mike,
Nice job. Thanks for putting this together!
Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/