Experts Panel

To: morgans@autox.team.net, "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Subject: Experts Panel
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:52:15 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Hi all,

The idea of this EXPERTS PANEL was to create a format
 where we would have access to the Panel members on
 common or generic or historical questions.

The List already handles questions of a specific nature
 extremely well and I, for one, see no reason to change
 that. I would sincerely hope that the Panel in
absolutely no way inhibits a members' ongoing
 involvement and fun with this List.

I saw the type of questions posed to Panel being
different from those posed normally to the brethren
 here. For example, "What is the best way to soup up a
 TR3" rather than "What is wrong with my SUs? or, "Who
 do you think is/was the best Morgan racer in history?"
 rather than "Do you know who won last weekend?"

I do not imagine responses from the Panel will be
 instantaneous and that would possibly be inappropriate
 for contemplative responses. It should not be treated
 as a forum to handle where to find that lost fuse (my
 problem at the moment).

The Panel was not created to leave anyone out or to
snub anyone who's contributions to our community are
 unarguable. It is a starting point only.

All that being said, this Panel will be what we ALL make of it.

LMG