Questions for the experts.

To: morgan list <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions for the experts.
From: Michael Geluch <Michael_Geluch@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:57:41 -0700
Question that 1000's would like to know, but really just me in
particular.

1.
I have a '69 4/4 with a 1600 competition engine with webers, how can I
wring more speed and power out of the car without killing myself, my
pocket book and the other parts of the car which have to deal with this
sudden ability to move quicker.....electronic ignition, carb work, more
speed and more power = more braking ability, advancing the distributor,
etc etc ?

2.

Since I have a ford engine, can I convert my wiring system to a ford
system and get rid of the lucas concerns ?

3.

For many years morgan didn't come into the states, what did other people
in other countries do with their cars...ie cars of the '70 and early
'80's ?

Thank you for your collective advise.

Michael