Leaking Brake Fluid

To: "Morgan List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaking Brake Fluid
From: "Ross Jones" <rossjones@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:45:50 -0400
I am still experiencing brake fluid just pouring out of the left rear wheel
of my 1987 4/4. Now I must top off the resevoir daily. Noticed in Fred's
Bedside Companion that the newer Morgans have moved the drain-off to the
left wheel. Is this a valve that may somehow have opened up? I have yet to
pull the wheel off, but plan to do so tomorrow, habing just bought a floor
jack and stands tonight. Problem is, I don't know what I am looking for.

The car has less than 10K miles on it, and the brakes seem to work fine.
It's just the daily puddle that worries me. Does anyone know what could be
the cause of this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.